داودي لعرج وأحلى الحضارات.بوقطب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مختص بالتاريخ+الجغرافيا+السياسة+الاقتصاد والمال+اسلاميات + الحوار الأديان+السياحة+الرياضة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

بحث حول الحوادث في اللغة الانجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نعماوي محمد توفيق

نعماوي محمد توفيق

المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/05/2008
العمر : 34
الموقع : http://www.ninjaa.com/vb

بحث حول الحوادث في اللغة الانجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بحث حول الحوادث في اللغة الانجليزية   بحث حول الحوادث في اللغة الانجليزية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 06, 2008 4:48 pm

CAR RACE - CAR CHASE - CLOSED CASE
From a parent in Florida: "My daughter, Emily Ranyak , 18 years old, honor IB student was killed in a street racing crash April 02, 05 in Central Florida. Imagine, the driver of the car was famous Marco Andretti's best friend. The Homicide report spoke very clearly, two dead teenagers and a family of four who were airlifted to the local hospital and two others very seriously injured. No Charges filed against the other Racer.... Our lives have been shattered by the sudden and violent death of our precious daughter. Racing culture of Central Florida; Wake up!!! Speed Kills and we are loosing our most precious gifts of life for the thrill of nothing more than Roman Paganism."
How would you feel if those you loved were in the car above? Imagine children, laughing and playing at one moment and splattered apart the next, their breath gone. American Graffiti no more. The rite of passage most of us have grown up on has come to an end. Drivers not intelligent enough to confine their activity to a completely desolate area, fueled by numerous recent movies about street racing and a rapid increase in deaths associated with street racing, primarily innocent families caught by kids racing. Sorry everyone, but It has to stop now. New law, you race or run and you lose your car. 90 days the first time, permanently the next time plus license suspension. Like I said, it has to stop and this is the way to do it fast. I am posting just one article in our local paper that happened in the past few days as a first comment. The racer died in this one, but the innocent person was seriously injured and the rest of their life could be impacted by a simple race. It could be your Mom or Dad or brother or sister or niece or nephew next time. If you hear of a death or crash of this nature, copy and paste it into my Comment or Question form, a link is provided at the bottom of each page on this site. Let’s see just how many wrecks are occurring like this nation or worldwide. I would like to see this law in place nationwide within a year which is fast, and hope I can count on each person who agrees with this to either e-mail it to their local news papers editor or local news agency.
I will post articles I hear about or photo/videos here as it develops. As it is now, if you kill someone during a street race you face "criminally negligent homicide" and time in prison. Just this week a Dallas Cowboy who ran over 3 people (killing 2) at high speed was sent to prison for 7 years, having been given the maximum sentence by the judge. Because instead of losing just your car you could lose your life in prison. The big picture requires us to act on this and as effectively as possible. Deaths from street racing and police chases in major cities is epidemic I believe, we just don't realize it because you only hear about your own community.
Steve Sheep, 1-10-2006

STREET RACING DEATH AND CRITICAL INJURIES IN AMERICA
Street Racing Forever Changes the Island Nation of Tonga - Crash kills 2 members of Tonga royal family
Young woman was racing at 100 mph when she hit SUV
July, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO: Two royal family members from the tiny South Pacific island nation of Tonga were killed when a teenager racing her car crashed into their sport utility vehicle, authorities said yesterday. Prince Tu'ipelehake, 56, and Princess Kaimana, 46, died Wednesday night, according to Senter Uhilamoelangi, a distant relative and longtime friend of the prince. Uhilamoelangi said the couple had arrived in the area this week to discuss political reforms with members of the region's Tongan community. San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucault confirmed the deaths. The driver of the red Ford Explorer carrying the two also was killed, the California Highway Patrol said. Edith Delgado, 18, of Redwood City, the driver of the other car, was uninjured and was jailed, authorities said.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - An 18-year-old charged with killing two members of the Tongan royal family and their driver in a high-speed crash pleaded not guilty Friday to vehicular manslaughter.
Edith Delgado was held in lieu of $3 million bail after her arraignment in San Mateo County Superior Court on manslaughter and speeding charges.
Delgado, who received her driver’s license in February, was charged with killing Prince Tu’ipelehake, 56, and Princess Kaimana, 46, in the Wednesday night crash on Highway 101 in Menlo Park, about 30 miles south of San Francisco.
Prince and Princess, photographed a few days before being killed

Suspect Teen Killed, Friend Hospitalized After Street Racing Accident Plano, Texas
Friday, 13 Oct 2006, 4:01 PM CDT

Police say the Mitsubishi was racing another car at a high rate of speed.PLANO -- A Plano Senior High School student was killed today and another teen injured after their car crashed shortly after they left school for lunch.Police say the victims were riding in a red 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse that was speeding down Park Boulevard with another car, a black Ford Mustang. It appears one vehicle clipped the other, causing the Mitsubishi to smash sideways into a utility pole.

Teen Sentenced in Street Racing Death
The young man whose street race resulted in the death of a 16-year-old girl has beensentenced to a term in the Sacramento County Boy's Ranch.
The crash occurred May 1 in South Natomas at San Juan Road and Bridgeford Drive. A red Mustang was cut off by a speeding car, hitting a curb and slamming into a tree. The female passenger in the car was ejected, critically injuring her. She later died in a Sacramento hospital.
The juvenile driver of the car that pulled in front of the Mustang fled the scene, but was later taken into custody. He pleaded guilty to charges of felony vehicular manslaughter.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.ninjaa.com

بحث حول الحوادث في اللغة الانجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
داودي لعرج وأحلى الحضارات.بوقطب :: الفئة الأولى :: منتدى التعليم الثانــوي-
انتقل الى: